Marketting - JNF Style
« Thread started on: Jun 6th, 2007, 07:32am »
A Professor at one of the IIMs was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:
1. You see a gorgeous girl at JNF. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. "Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing"
2. You're at JNF with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. "Marry him." -That's Advertising"
3. You see a gorgeous girl at JNF. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me - That's Telemarketing"
4. You're at JNF and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:"By the way, I'm rich. Will you "Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations"
5. You're at JNF and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you she knows your daddy is rich and famous so she tell you: "You are very smart! Will you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition" Like Aishwarya went for Bachan Brand!!!
6. You see a gorgeous girl at JNF. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me, you won't find any better!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback"
7. You see a gorgeous girl at JNF. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - "That's too little too late" The time to approach her was last JNF! She is only volunteering at JNF!
8. You see a gorgeous girl at JNF. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share"
9. You talk to Vijay Uncle before and he records your views on important issues and posts on his website. Now you go up to a gorgeous intelligent rich family oriented girl, everyone is after her. But she has fallen for you based on your smartness and your profile - That is Smart Marketing!!!