Why Didi was missing in Manushya Gaurav Din!
« Thread started on: Oct 20th, 2015, 1:14pm »
Video of the Event - look at the enthusiasm! Seems like they are celebrating Independence day from Didi!!!
This photo is most significant image of all. Look at it. Yogeshwar is in the centre. There is no Didi. Wow!!! Jay Yogeswar!!!
Free at last free at last Thank Yogeshwar we are free at last from DIDI
Didinu na Namo Nishan - Dada Teri Jay Jaykar!
Cut the cord from corruption and you can fly in sky!!!
People of Vagra have put their Taluko on the map!!!
Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hain, Didi?
According to our sources, Didi wanted this program to fail so she took out the advertisement in the local papers and urged her followers to attend only the programs approved by Nirmal Niketan, but people of Vagra did not follow her command, instead they followed their heart and as a result a spectacular Manav Gaurav Din!!! You can see for your self the number of people who defied Didi and attended the event.
What kind of daughter pays money to media so her Father's Birthday Celebration fails?? Didi's followers please ask her the questions.
This was one of the reason why local media was not present at the program or they did not cover the news.
Haye Haye! Dada ka janm din aurDidi not invited!! Tu Nahi to Taro Photo Pan Chalse, Photo Nahi to Photocopy Pan Chalse Taro Video Nathi to Taro Audio Pan Chalse Pan Hoon to Bhooli gayo Tane Bolawi Nathi Bapa No Janmadin ma Beti na Aawse!!!
Kutchchha Mitra dumps Didi!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22nd, 2015, 2:10pm »
Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hain, Didi?
Here is another article this one from Kutchchh Mitra October 22, 2015. As usual there is lot of good stuff about Dada and his mission. However they did not mention one word about Didi!!! Didi Tera Kya Hoga? Looks like Swadhyayees and Media are learning that best way going forward is to make Didi irrelevant to the process. For a long time even staunch Swadhyayees were not happy with Didi, now they get to get rid of her and the baggage she brings with her.
According to sources, Didi had urged Swadhyayees not to attend the program in Vagar Taluka. People did not follow her command, instead they followed their heart and as a result a spectacular Manav Gaurav Din!!!
Haye Haye! Dada ka janm din Magar Didi not invited!!
Tu Nahi to Taro Photo Pan Chalse, Photo Nahi to Photocopy Pan Chalse Taro Video Nathi to Taro Audio Pan Chalse
Pan Hoon to Bhooli gayo Tane Bolawi Nathi Dada No Janmadin Didi na Aawse!!!
Jo Shahid Huwe Hain Uski Zara Yaad Karo Kurbani
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23rd, 2015, 10:43am »
O Vagrake Swahdyay walo Tum Khub Lagalo Nara Yeah Subh Din Hain Hum Sabka Tum Khub Jasn Manalo
Par Mat Bhulo Trivedi ko Jisne Apni Jaan Gawanyi Kuch Yaad Unhe bhi Karlo Khub Yaad Unhe Bhi Karlo Jo Laut ke Ghar Na Aaye Jo Laut Ke Ghar Na Aaye
On this great occasion we salute all those who suffered or died to expose the fraud that was being committed under the name of Social Movement. Only people who were benefiting is few at the top. Humanity was no where to be found.
Didi's full page Advertise
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24th, 2015, 3:06pm »
Didi took out full page advertisement in Gujarat Samachar - Divya Bhaskar and Sandesh. In this long winded advertise Didi is trying to tell that even DADA took his orders from Nirmal Niketan!! (Whatever that means- Does Nirmal Niketan Think or Talk?) Basically she is implying that any program not APPROVED BY NIRMAL NIKETAN (meaning her boss Didi herself) are not to be attended. She is listing the only approved programs in which the Vagra Taluko is NOT INCLUDED!!! But as we know Vagra Krutisheel Went Ahead and basically said "Didiki Tanashahi Nahi Chalegi Nahi Chalegi!"
Like Congress party beck in eighties was split in Congress O and Congress I ! Swadhyay will need to split in Swadhyay O and Swadhyay I!!!
Look at the picture in lower left hand corner that says "WE are in safe hands" (of course female hand is not of a fat lady) !!!
The question is, why does she need to take out a full page advertise in three biggest news paper in Gujarat? Should those who attend Swadhyay not already know about the program. The ad came out on 19th the day of celebration so how would it help long distance Krutisheel to come and attend.
Or was it an attempt to tell everyone that ONLY MANUSHYA GAURAV DIN APPROVED BY NIRMAL NIKETAN - AKA JAYSHREE TALWAR SHOULD BE ATTENDED!
Re: Didiko Hathao Swadhyay ko Bachao
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26th, 2015, 06:51am »
Thank you Dr. Mehta for sharing the update regarding Vagra Taluka. It is heartening to note that people are finally waking up and seeing the truth behind the facade. They've revolted against gadi pratha and now it is their chance to challenge Vyakti Puja.
Swadhyayees talk about being grateful yet they keep doing chamchagiri to Athavale family. Today, I would like to express my gratitude towards you Dr. Mehta. You have selflessly dedicated yourself to the cause of public awareness. You have stood firm despite difficulties posed by taking on an organization that has a ruthless leader and vast resources. It has been over 9 years and your commitment has not wavered. This is the true Karma Yogi per definition of Bhagvad Gita. We salute you for the efforts, selfless public service, and your dedication towards raising public awareness regarding ills of Vyakti Puja and exploitation in name of faith.
To the members of Vagra Taluka Swadhyay Parivar, efforts are underway to portray you as greedy villains who wanted to usurp Swadhyay money. This is the same technique that they used against initial group of people who raised their objections. Have you noted how leaders of this divine work routinely utilize use and throw policy? As long as you did their bidding, you were brotherhood of man under fatherhood of god and as soon as you raised objections you were greedy villains who want to usurp money and power. Are these really the type of people you want leading God's work? Do you want to support those who place copyright on image of Lord?
I urge everyone to study this website and draw your own conclusions. Use the god gifted intellect rather than relying on words of those who exploit you.
Re: Why Didi was missing in Manushya Gaurav Din!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 3rd, 2015, 06:41am »
I have read this paid advertisement regarding Swadhyay. There is a saying in Gujarati that states, "હાથ ના કાર્ય હૈયે વાગ્યા". This applies in more than one way.
(1) First and foremost, anyone who claims that this is a news story is not being honest. Any news story must have journalist's name published along with the story. This is standard practice. Since the name is not disclosed, it conclusively proves that this is an advertisement. Sandesh should be more ethical in its conduct ensuring that the public knows that this is an advertisement. By publishing like a news story, you are aiding in a conspiracy to misguide the public.
(2) Swadhyay leaders had to take out a full page paid advertisement in a daily newspaper in Gujarat shows how desperate Swadhyay leaders are. It had been their motto that we do not advertise. Today they are forced to advertise which means their propaganda is not being well received by the public.
(3) There is an interesting anecdote involving Mr. Athavale's lecture and Nirmal Niketan in this paid advertisement. It is claimed that even Mr. Athavale has to seek permission from Nirmal Niketan. This is nothing but pure propaganda aimed at presenting false picture of Mr. Athavale. In the book written by Mr. Ramdas Gandhi titled "Safar Solicitor Ni" (ISBN # 978-81-906254-8-7), it is clearly mentioned that Mr. Athavale micromanaged every aspect of Swadhyay. No one else had any authority. Also, if you read through the by laws of any of the trusts controlled by Swadhyay leaders, it clearly shows that the power rests with a group known as "Body of Revered Elders". Trustees themselves have no power to do anything. This is like the children's poem, "વાડી રે વાડી, બોલો દલા તરવાડી". Mr. Athavale giveth and Mr. Athavale taketh away.
(4) The paid advertisement also specifies the programs approved by Nirmal Niketan. This clearly shows that event hosted in Vagra were not approved by the boss of "Nirmal Niketan". This clearly proves the rift within Swadhyay group. This group must be congratulated for their stance against Gadi Pratha and now they should challenge the Vyakti Puja. It is interesting to note that people in this rural area have figured out what is going on yet the educated foolovers refuse to see the facts.
(5) It is absolutely shameful that Mrs. Talwalkar has been permitted to enter Gujarat. Though, my sources tell me that rest of the Gujarat people did not know about the events in Ahmedabad. It was kept as a secret till last minute. Still, our current CM has failed to get justice for Late Mr. Trivedi.
I urge everyone to use their god given intellect to analyze this information rather then relying on such cheap propaganda. Think about it, Swadhyay leaders take resignation letters from Khotabhai at the time they are appointed. What spiritual organizations does this? You are not in safe hands. You have surrendered yourself in hands of those who use religion for personal gain. Beware!!