VijayUncle.com - Desi Life the Good the Bad and the Ugly!
« MCAT and GPA of Applicants 2008 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 20th, 2018, 09:54am


You can go to medical school with an average GPA and MCAT.

« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: MCAT and GPA of Applicants 2008  (Read 1593 times)
Vijay Mehta
Administrator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2702
xx MCAT and GPA of Applicants 2008
« Thread started on: Jun 30th, 2009, 11:45am »

Here you will find the average GPA and MCAT from 2000 to 2008. Inspite in the number of available positions the GPA and MCAT is steadily getting higher the number of applicants are also increasing - I guess everyone wants to be a doctor!

Average GPA of 42,231 Applicants in 2008 was 3.5 and MCAT of 28.1 P
Of these 31,946 75.64% were first time applicants and the rest 24.36% were re applicants.


http://www.aamc.org/data/facts/2008/mcatgpabysex4app.htm

« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2009, 6:13pm by Vijay Mehta » User IP Logged

Greatest threat to Hindu religion comes from Dhongi Baba - Dada - Didi - Swami etc.
Vijay Mehta
Administrator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2702
xx MCAT and GPA of Matriculants 2008
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 5:40pm »

Here you will find the GPA and MCAT Scores for the matriculating students from 2000 to 2008.

For 18,036 students matriculating in 2008 the average GPA is 3.66 and MCAT is 30.9 P To get 3.66 you need 2 A's for every B and No 'C'!
So only 42.70% of applicants were matriculated while other 57.30% did not.



http://www.aamc.org/data/facts/2008/mcatgpabysex4mat.htm

« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2009, 6:11pm by Vijay Mehta » User IP Logged

Greatest threat to Hindu religion comes from Dhongi Baba - Dada - Didi - Swami etc.
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

You still go to heaven even if you do not go to Medical School !
Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| Conforums Support |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls